Contribute to Vega Strike
We are happy to announce our new Open Collective page for the Vega Strike Project.
This page will allow us, and the members of the community, to financially back the project, thus allowing to it to move forward with more ease. Your support will pay for infrastructure (such as this website) and for benefits to our community (such as events and meet-ups). Making monthly or one-time donations will land you a spot permanently in the Backer/Sponsors on our website and on our GitHub page.
But this is not the only way you might be able to contribute to our project. We are nearing our next serious release - version 0.6.0, and we’ll need a lot of help from the community. Currently we need help in the following areas:
- Testers to test the game on as many platforms at possible.
- Content creators to further improve and enrich our game (music, art, 3D models).
- Story tellers to think of and create missions in the game.
- Technical writers to improve and enrich our documentation.
- Packagers to ease the redistribution of the game across different platforms and redistributions.
- And, last but not least, we need developers to help fix bugs and create new features in the game.
If you’re willing to contribute, but you haven’t found something on the list that talks to you or fits your skills, don’t worry! There are many more tasks to do in the community, so if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to get in touch with us on our Gitter channel, Forums or open a new issue on Github.
For information about contributing, you may go to the contributing page on Github.
Waiting to hear from you,